Sunday, October 3, 2010

akward....

ok so i fixed my computer...i hope... computers and computer repair are rather expensive and i have maybe $2... BUT when this computer finnaly does have it's last breath i'm getting this....

i want it so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! uggg! i thought about putting it on my christmas list but well the greif i would be put through for wanting it would be unbariable...

christmas is fastly approching and mother reminded us that christmas lists are due soon... and sad thing is besides the macbook and Beauty and the Beast on DVD i have no clue what i want......

so i had a conversation with a friend and when i left that conversation he proceded to say I love you... and it caught me off guard cause i don't hear that often especially from a non family member, and i didn'tknow what to say... so idk it was real akward and then i thought he like loved me more than friends and if he does cool i mean i guess we could give it a shot cause he is a real nice guy and all but it was just akward... anywhoo then i read too much into it and he meant he loved me as a friend.. and yes it was a disaster.....

well now that my computer is fixed and i had an akward night i should be going to bed so i can clean my room and car tomorrow :) Nighty Night Kids:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment