Friday, November 5, 2010

why i think i may love you...

you believe in me when no one else does…
you actually think I’m pretty…
your the only one who has ever said I’m a sweet girl…
your not the type of boy i usually like…
you listen to me even when i’m complaining and whiney… and i need that…
we are completely different in a similar sort of way…
your adorable…
you bring out the bad in me…. but i think i like it…
your awkward… but so am i…
your remember the littlest things about me..it makes me feel special…
i am sad when i’m not talking with you…
we both love dinos:)
i feel like if i wanted to i could tell you everything…..
why haven’t i told you all this?? cause it’s hard, my heart has made so many stupid decisions that i can’t trust it….. but i hope it’s making the right one now…

No comments:

Post a Comment